**SOLD OUT** DIRTBIRDS: NO FILTER
Date: 17th September
- On booking there is a General Admission policy in place.
- We will allocate your seat/s in line with the socially distance guidelines to ensure you have a safe and comfortable evening.
- We will email you your seat number and floor location 2 days before the event along with our helpful tips on arrival to the theatre.
DIRTBIRDS - NO FILTERS
In a world where women are expected to have the patience of mother Teresa, the arse of Jennifer Lopez, the social media profile of Kim Kardashian and the BMI of Elle McPherson the pressure is relentless. Dirtbirds the comedy duo and internet sensation present their hilarious new show ‘No Filters’ which takes a close look at the barrage of bullshit we are subjected to on a daily basis and reminds us that despite what we’re told there is NO SUCH THING AS PERFECT... (except maybe Jamie Dornan’s arse in Fifty Shades Darker.)
So if you need answers to questions like:
- How do I have confidence when I feel lower than a snake’s arse?
- How do I learn to love my muffin top?
- When the kids wreck my head how do I stop myself from selling them on Done Deal?
…then this is definitely the show for you. (Perfect women not allowed in.)
- “Their comedy is based on observing normal-life situations and turning them into very intelligent quips, sketches and stories.” --- The Independent
- “Sinead and Sue identify a gap in comedy that women can relate to, they are passionate mothers themselves and have first- hand experience of life’s challenges.” --- The Times